2012/2013 Application Cycle

Anyone want to split a hotel/car rental for the Feb 9 interview date? Just send me a message! Also, for those invited to the Feb. 9 interview, have you received a confirmation e-mail/packet?? They told me that they were going to send me one after they invited me via phone, but I never received it yet..

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to say to those who have not interviewed yet, good luck!!! The interview was not only pleasant but absolutely amazing! I was very impressed with the student body and their excitement about the program and how eager they were to share their opinions on the program with those of us who were interviewing. It was a very stress-free day with a lot of casual, laid-back encounters. The faculty is wonderful, and the program overall seems incredible. I look forward to hearing from them. Thanks to everybody who was there to help out, and to my fellow interviewees...good luck!!

Hey there, I am super excited too! I got an invite forge Feb 9th interview date! I also received the email with the instructions and details of the day of and what not.

To those who interviewed already: where and how was the putlock the night before? I am really excited to interview at that program! Any other advice for the day of?

Thanks you and good luck to everyone else that is in the process of getting into PA schools

See you on the 9th.

Jon

I got a rejection today in my email. They said I was completely eligible and had all of the requirements and was a good fit but there were too many applicants for them to interview everyone with a great application. It's frustrating, but I'll try again next year! Good luck all!

Archived