Personal Statement Help/Edits

It was roughly 8 years ago this week where I finally received word, I'd been accepted to PA school and had to choose between two different schools. The application was a wild ride, I mostly just "Winged it" in terms of interviews, personal statement, etc. There were many ups but many more downs. 5 years into practice as a PA, I am grateful for the ups and downs!

With that in mind, I would like to give back this holiday season! I would like to help students with statements/mock interviews, or even just a session if you're struggling with where to start with your application/brain storming. No charge! This is real! I would like to ideally help 3 to 5 students, so if you are a Pre-PA at any point in the cycle of application, or even just interested in a session for some advice as to where to start, send me a direct message! Act quick, I think this will be popular....I have quite a few years experience editing statements!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I am applying to PA schools this year. I am currently writing my personal statement but can I send you my draft to review once I finish writing it? I am an international student from India, but I completed by Bachelors here. However I would really need help of someone to review my personal statement and suggestions me edit. Could you please help me with it? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...