2013 application cycle

Hey Everyone,

Malenaf1228 and I have our interview on Saturday so we are going to meet up for dinner on Friday night. I was hoping that all of you that are flying/driving in from other areas (or even if you are from Syracuse?!) would like to join us? I think it will be fun to meet everyone and get to know each other. I'll be staying at the suggested hotel and I'm sure many other are so we could find somewhere close?

Let me know!

Safe Travels...

Glad to see some excitement from all of you finally ;) I'm up for suggestions on dinner places... I was looking and doesn't seem like there is much going on around Comfort Inn... we may need to venture out a little. After touring the city a little I should have a good idea of options. I'll be in first thing Friday morning and will keep everyone posted.

Any body know when they are going to let us know and by what means they are going to tell us?

We were told anywhere from 1-4 wks to hear. If you hear this week, you are at the top of the list! Last year's posts seem to indicate that phone calls go out for acceptances and letters for rejections, which is pretty standard. Good luck to you!

Archived