2013 cycle

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

echin3:

Do you happen to know what number that person was on the waitlist? Or do you have any idea what number on the waitlist Pace typically gets to? I was told I am #8 on the waitlist for the upcoming class, and I am trying to figure out what my chances are. I have already been accepted to another program, but Pace is my first choice so I'm crossing my fingers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats to all those who have been accepted to the PACEPA program! What a great accomplishment.

If anyone is looking for housing in the NYC area—My husband is a real estate agent in NYC. He has found many PA’s and PA students from PACE and Cornell housing in and around the NYC area.

The brokerage he is working for is called TOWN. His name is Andrew Klima. His webpage can be found at:

http://www.townrealestate.com/viewagent.html?agent_id=570

He has great reviews and will really find you exactly what you are looking for. If you have any questions feel free to contact him and at the very least he can help answer your NYC housing related questions—and maybe even find you your dream place! His contact information is on the above webpage. I know people moving from out of town may be overwhelmed with were to start—so I figured it might be helpful to have the name of someone you can go to for help finding a place.

Also, I am a recent graduate of a PA program in NYC--- if anyone has any questions about the the life of a PA student, etc. feel free to contact me.

Again-- congrats to everyone!! Good Luck!

Congrats to all those who have been accepted to the PACEPA program! What a great accomplishment.

If anyone is looking for housing in the NYC area—My husband is a real estate agent in NYC. He has found many PA’s and PA students from PACE and Cornell housing in and around the NYC area.

The brokerage he is working for is called TOWN. His name is Andrew Klima. His webpage can be found at:

He has great reviews and will really find you exactly what you are looking for. If you have any questions feel free to contact him and at the very least he can help answer your NYC housing related questions—and maybe even find you your dream place! His contact information is on the above webpage. I know people moving from out of town may be overwhelmed with were to start—so I figured it might be helpful to have the name of someone you can go to for help finding a place.

Also, I am a recent graduate of a PA program in NYC--- if anyone has any questions about the the life of a PA student, etc. feel free to contact me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just here to encourage those who are still waiting and say congrats to those who are in....you will not regret your choice of PA schools. Pace is extremely competitive but worth the wait. Their program is solid and rotations are varied and span the greater NYC area. You will get a top education and probably have your choice of jobs when done.

Archived