2013 cycle

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys, just got my interview invite today, I'll be interviewing end of Nov, pretty psyched and i'll be coming from cali...couple questions if anyone can answer...

- how is housing like? Is there Pace housing? Do we find housing ourselves? My brother lives near Pace and pays 1500/month.

- if you receive an interview invite from Pace, does that pretty much mean all our pre-reqs were met and required? I don't want to fly to NYC for an interview only to be told I've got to complete 1 more pre-req to get in...stupid question but just checkin, no shame =P

I flew in from cali (orange county) too :) My cousin lives 2 miles away from pace and pays about the same amount. During orientation we were advised to find housing in brooklyn (probably ~half the price) or other cities surrounding manhattan. I interviewed and am missing anatomy lab. So no an interview does not mean all your pre-reqs were met. You should be able to determine if you've completed the pre-reqs by checking out their website or you can call in and ask.

I just got my interview invite a couple days ago, so excited!! I submitted in July and was starting to get my hopes up (still haven't heard from almost all other programs I applied to), but then I got the email. So don't get discouraged yet because I was in the same boat. I'll be interviewing on December 3rd, coming from CT so I'm just going to crash at my friends apartment in Union sq the night before, which is not too far. So pumped! Anyone else for Dec 3rd?

I would say that if you sent out your application months ago and still haven't heard, you're still in a good position. I met all prereqs, GPA and HCE requirements but received a rejection letter maybe a month after I sent in my application end of July. I still haven't figured out why they rejected me but just know that they have definitely sent out rejections so if you haven't gotten that unfortunate letter yet you are definitely still being considered!

Would you have been invited for an interview if you didn't meet the prerequisites? Why the need for verification? Anyone know exactly what they're looking for during verification? I want to be excited now but it seemed like there's a chance the official acceptance won't happen! Might just be thinking too much into it.

Archived