2013 cycle

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did recieve a confirmation email, on 8/16, and then the interview invite on 9/6. hmm, maybe they only sent out confirmation emails to those that applied earlier?

Good luck!

That's actually same exact date they confirm receipt of my application, but I haven't heard anything back since then. Bummer.

No, Im not sure. I was wondering the same thing!

There are 2 writing samples, you need to write about a page each. Don't worry! you will have plenty of time to write them as you wait for your name to be called for the interviews.

I interviewed on the 15th...still no reply :(

There are 2 writing samples, you need to write about a page each. Don't worry! you will have plenty of time to write them as you wait for your name to be called for the interviews.

I interviewed on the 15th...still no reply :(

I'm sure you will be hearing great news soon!! Keep your spirits up :) Were the essay questions ethical ones like in the past?

Hey guys! I am still waiting to hear back. Does anyone have any advice on contacting the program with updated info? I've been helping start the Joint Journey Program at Swedish Orthopaedic Institute here in Seattle WA - beginning in Sept - and this wasn't on my application for PACE. Also one of the Docs and a PA have offered to write additional letters of rec. should I contact PACE with this new info? or wait to bring it to their attention if I get a shot at an interview? any advice would be helpful. thanks

So I am supposed to be flying into New York tomorrow morning from Texas, and now the weather from hurricane sandy is starting to concern me... I heard it is going to be really bad with the cold front from the north mixing with the storm. I don't know whether I am going to be able to fly back out Tuesday after the interview and I do not want to be stuck in New york city sleeping in the airport and/or being in an unsafe situation if the weather turns terrible and there is a black out...any one else have an interview this weekend/monday or tuesday concerned about this and from out of state??

amauro, I interviewed the 23rd and they said that we wouldn't hear back from them for a month. It might be the same timeline for you, maybe that's when they decide who they will give seats. I suppose you could email them, but I probably wouldn't worry about it till at least nov 15, maybe even nov 23.

Hi! I was scheduled to interview on Monday 10/29 and spent all weekend trying to get more information about closings as well. I had my car all packed up and was ready to drive straight into the storm but randomly thought to check Pace's facebook page. Around noon they posted that the main campus will be closed Monday, therefore no interview for me. They also posted that they are waiting to make any decisions about Tuesday but that they will make an announcement before noon on Monday. The city is planning to shut down the subway system this evening and many flights into and out of the city are being canceled. At this point I can't imagine flying in from out of town is expected of you... If it makes you feel better I called Brent Friday afternoon and asked about the rescheduling policy for a situation like this. He said that it would not be a problem to create new interview dates and that there is no reason to worry about seats being filled before we get our chance to interview. Hope this works out for us both!

So I am supposed to be flying into New York tomorrow morning from Texas, and now the weather from hurricane sandy is starting to concern me... I heard it is going to be really bad with the cold front from the north mixing with the storm. I don't know whether I am going to be able to fly back out Tuesday after the interview and I do not want to be stuck in New york city sleeping in the airport and/or being in an unsafe situation if the weather turns terrible and there is a black out...any one else have an interview this weekend/monday or tuesday concerned about this and from out of state??

Hi! I was scheduled to interview on Monday 10/29 and spent all weekend trying to get more information about closings as well. I had my car all packed up and was ready to drive straight into the storm but randomly thought to check Pace's facebook page. Around noon they posted that the main campus will be closed Monday, therefore no interview for me. They also posted that they are waiting to make any decisions about Tuesday but that they will make an announcement before noon on Monday. The city is planning to shut down the subway system this evening and many flights into and out of the city are being canceled. At this point I can't imagine flying in from out of town is expected of you... If it makes you feel better I called Brent Friday afternoon and asked about the rescheduling policy for a situation like this. He said that it would not be a problem to create new interview dates and that there is no reason to worry about seats being filled before we get our chance to interview. Hope this works out for us both!

I'm from cali too =)! I flew to JFK airport.

Take the airtrain to Jamaica Station > subway system to reach midtown Manhattan (forgot which line) > I got off Lexington avenue transferred to line 6 > got off City Hall (total cost: $7.25)

Once you get off you'll see Brooklyn bridge to your left and the campus is right there :)

Anybody assume that they are still giving out more invites for interviews?

I interviewed last year and I didn't receive my interview invitation until mid to late December and I interviewed in early January. So it may all depend on how the earlier interviews go but there's still hope you could receive an invite!

Archived