2021 Applicant

On 11/27/2021 at 6:46 AM, geccs22 said:

Hey guys, I submitted my applications (st. John’s, touro, stony Brook, and Hofstra) in early august and still have not heard back. Is this a bad sign? Lol 

Recommend checking the forums for the individual schools and seeing where other applicants are at in the process. You can't really compare across schools generally, only within the ones you applied to - all have their own timelines.

Which Touro program?

On 11/30/2021 at 4:20 PM, alysd said:

Recommend checking the forums for the individual schools and seeing where other applicants are at in the process. You can't really compare across schools generally, only within the ones you applied to - all have their own timelines.

Which Touro program?

I have checked the ones i can find and im getting mixed answers. seeing some posts that "class has been filled", and some saying interviews have been continuing. 

I'm confused bc in the email touro sent me letting me know my app was received and moved onto formal review they said they dont close a class until like a month before the actually semester starts so idk how people know the classes are closed.

But in response to which touro program, I applied to both campuses.