Questions for former/current students

On 11/10/2021 at 1:12 AM, alexliberti said:

Are there any former or current students willing to personal message and speak about the program? I just received an acceptance from Yale, have already paid my deposit elsewhere, and am having difficulty weighing the programs without bringing reputation into the mix. Just want to get a sense of what it’s actually like. 

How long do you have before paying deposit? The Pre-PA club page on facebook might have easily found yale graduates. I would post there and maybe see if the program can put you in contact with a student/alumni. 

Did you attend the meet and greet the day before?

Edited by buzzlightyear

18 hours ago, buzzlightyear said:

How long do you have before paying deposit? The Pre-PA club page on facebook might have easily found yale graduates. I would post there and maybe see if the program can put you in contact with a student/alumni. 

Did you attend the meet and greet the day before?

Thank you so much! I posted in that group and they answered every question I had. And no, sadly I couldn’t attend the meet and greet 

On 11/12/2021 at 5:43 AM, alexliberti said:

Thank you so much! I posted in that group and they answered every question I had. And no, sadly I couldn’t attend the meet and greet 

Im in the same boat haha. I didnt attend meet and greet. My friend actually just connected me with a PA student at yale who just started rotations in Fall. PM me if you’re interested in contact info or have any specific questions for me to ask her!