2013 Cycle

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats lioness21 and good luck on your interview!!! I was wondering if they had started reviewing applications and offering interviews. I sent my CASPA application in around July 20th and I got the email saying they received it. Hopefully I get a call a in a couple of weeks!!

Hey everyone so I interviewed last friday and must say that Drexel is my number one choice! we should be hearing from them in two weeks with a phone call if accepted for early decision. I hope I get it! This year will mark what looks to be the highest number of applications for drexel! the deadline is still a month away and they have already reach 1,800 applicants. crazyyy lol

Drexel is my top choice. I am praying every night I receive a phone call and I hope I don't have to wait until March.

A little more about the interview:

1. You receive and orientation and welcome from the admission coordinator/secretary.

---You are given about 20 mins to answer two questions- Very general topics for example/ What do you hope to accomplish as a PA student & Most rewarding experience ( something along these lines)

2. You'll have an overview on tuition loans and Q& A with someone from Drexel's financial aid department- which I found very informative.

3. You'll have a review of the course curriculum and what the two yrs at Drexel will be like from a current faculty member- again very informative.

4 Tour

5. Lunch w/ Dr.Auth- And I was nervous about eating while having a convo with the director BUT it was very casual & informal. We sat in the same room we had the orientation were given about 15 mins to eat alone, then he came in and introduced himself gave some funny stories and answered some questions then left so we could finish eating. Very relaxed and very welcoming.

6. Finally interview process- Meet with one current pa student and then another interview with two faculty members.

* While we were waiting for our name to be called for interview we meet with 3 current PA students who stayed with use answering questions, giving advice ect for the remaining of the day.

Overall the whole environment at Drexel screams professionalism and they really do an excellent job of making you feel relaxed and at home.

Heads up to the ladies interviewing- when on the tour the floors where shined and I kept feeling like I was going to slip on my heels- Make sure to buy those grip pads you can stick on the bottom of your shoes.

Hope this was helpful : )

I just got the phone call. I got accepted!!! See you next year. I interviewed on August 24th. I wish you guys luck. Drexel's interview process was very professional.

What I heard is that the next set of interviews will be held in Oct. My advice to you is to be your self and you'll do fine.

Archived