CASPA 2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, MJO1424 said:

I applied Nov 1st and received an interview in December, but have not heard anything since. Has this happened to others, or does that mean they more than likely aren't going to accept me into the program?

I interviewed on February 21st and they said that their committee will be interviewing candidates through May. After the May interviews, they will send out an update to everyone that has not heard back yet. I haven't heard back yet either. Don't lose hope!

• Like 1

On 2/28/2022 at 12:19 PM, Ashleyval5620 said:

Has anyone applied to Mercer with a lower GRE and been accepted?

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but my GRE scores V/Q were 153/154 and 4.0 writing. I have one outstanding prerequisite. I still got an interview but I have not been admitted into the program!

• 2 weeks later...

Asking for a friend... 

Applied back in December and haven't heard back yes/no about being invited for an interview. Tried to follow up via email last month about the status of the app but got ghosted... Is this a bad sign? Her stats are very good so I can't imagine she doesn't get invited to interview but I'm starting to worry. Thoughts/suggestions?