Sign in to follow this  

What is your undergraduate major?

What best describes your undergraduate major?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. What best describes your undergraduate major?

• Biology/Microbiology
    • Chemistry
    • Nursing/Allied Health
    • Psychology/Public Works
    • Engineering/Computer Science
    • Business/Economics
    • Education/Leadership
    • Math/Physics
    • Art/Music/Philosophy
    • Other (specify within thread)

Psychology, although I switched around for awhile. I'll finish my BS in Psych with approximately 200 credits. Should've stuck with my first major >.<

BA in Spanish with a concentration in Neuroscience. Gotta love those liberal arts programs!

Wha??

I was: Sociology and Spanish double major, Poly Sci and Anthro double minor (+ two years of pre-reqs = soooooooooo much undergrad for just a BA)

B.S. in Accounting.

I decided to change the letters after my name from CPA to PA-C. :smile:

I see what you did there

BS in Applied Health Sciences in Dietetics. About to take my RD exam to become a dietitian. Any other RD's out there?!

If i get a major in nursing and a minor in something else health related

then can i go into the pa program after 4 year or do i have to take extra classes?

Major in Biology, minor in Chemistry thanks to a lot of research in the chemistry department! :)

If i get a major in nursing and a minor in something else health related

then can i go into the pa program after 4 year or do i have to take extra classes?

I would focus on getting your RN/BSN first. Working as an RN will give you an huge perspective on the industry, and more $$$ to save for graduate school. You will work directly with MDs, PAs, and NPs all the time and you will get a true feel on what your future could be. Get a job as a nurses aide before then if you can. If you really have PA in your mind though, you need to focus on getting good grades now. Especially in the prereq courses. PA programs list their required coursework on their websites. Hope that helps you!

B.S. In Sports Management and In Marketing.... (Jerry Mcguire had isprired be to want to be a sports agent)... LOL LOL until i found out you need to go to law school and there are more agents than players....