11/6/21 interview

11 hours ago, breadenthusiast said:

Hi all! Going to try to set up a lil zoom meeting for us. Does 11/4 8PM (pacific) or 11/5 8PM (pacific) work better for you guys? Thought 8PM was a good medium for people getting off work + eating dinner! lmk lmk 🙂 looking forward to it!! 

Yes lets set that up!!

On 10/24/2021 at 9:02 PM, breadenthusiast said:

Hi all! Going to try to set up a lil zoom meeting for us. Does 11/4 8PM (pacific) or 11/5 8PM (pacific) work better for you guys? Thought 8PM was a good medium for people getting off work + eating dinner! lmk lmk 🙂 looking forward to it!! 

Either of those works for me! 8pm is great. Might be late for east coast people, but I think we’re all west coasters? 😁

If nobody has a preference, the night before might be fun to calm our nerves! 

Thanks for putting this together @breadenthusiast. I’ll try to invite anyone else who’s interviewing that day once we have a date and time confirmed 

Edited by alysd

On 10/24/2021 at 9:02 PM, breadenthusiast said:

Not sure if anything was set up already! I love zoom, but hate that they cap you at 40 minutes! Google Meets is free and doesn't cap you on time! Here's the link!

DOMINICAN UNIVERSITY PRE-INTERVIEW MEET UP!
Friday, November 5 · 8:00 – 11:00pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/agz-fvuv-ukd 

On 10/26/2021 at 1:59 PM, vngo93 said:

Not sure if anything was set up already! I love zoom, but hate that they cap you at 40 minutes! Google Meets is free and doesn't cap you on time! Here's the link!

DOMINICAN UNIVERSITY PRE-INTERVIEW MEET UP!
Friday, November 5 · 8:00 – 11:00pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/agz-fvuv-ukd 

Awesome! Is this cool with everyone else? Sounds great to me.

I found a few people on a pre-PA facebook group who would also like to join, so if this plan is good with everyone I'll pass along the link and date/time to them 🙂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HarpRM said:

Hi everyone excited to meet you all! I see some of you are saying tomorrow I just want to double check the interview is on (11/6 - Saturday) correct?!

Yes Saturday! By tomorrow we mean for our video meet up tomorrow night 🙂 Link to it should be up a little ways on this page.