Anyone working on pre-reqs or Bachelors degree for PA school?

Good luck to you! I'm kind of doing the same thing. Almost all of my classes for my bachelors degree will count towards a PA program. I just don't know where I'm going to end up moving to so I don't know which PA program I will be applying to. I just finished Chem1 over the summer and I got an A and I took A&P a few years ago and got an A. What are you getting your bachelors degree in?

hi, I am also working on my pre-requisites. does anyone know if the PA school also accept the credits earn through online courses? I am planning to do General Psychology online.

This would depend on where you're looking at going for PA school. Some schools are totally fine with online courses, even sciences with labs; others are not. In general, however, it seems that many will accept non-science online courses. So, Gen Psych online would be fine for most schools. But, again, you should check with the specific school you plan to apply to and make sure.

Archived