Interviews 2012-2013 Cycle

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All!

First of all, Hi Fat Albert! (I loved that show as a kid. It was always on right after Sheera, Princess of Power..Good stuff) I tried to reply to your thread about a week ago but did it wrong so I wanted to say that I'll see you at the interview on September 29th! Are you going to the student get together on Friday night? I'm coming into town Friday from Florida and will be at the get together so I hope to see you there!

Anyone else interviewing on Sat, September 29th? Going to the student get together the night before?

To those that have already interviewed, about how many people were interviewing with you that day?

Finally, to everyone that is interviewing or has gotten accepted thusfar, major congrats! To those still waiting, hang in there! This process is so intense, but it's so nice to know that there is a community like this where we can all come together and share information, but more importantly cheer each other on.

So I submitted everything back in early July. CASPA said it was mailed July 13th. I have not heard a thing from any of the five schools, except that it had been received. I've been getting concerned.... Anyone else submit way back in the summer? I guess the good thing is that I haven't gotten any rejections yet...

So I submitted everything back in early July. CASPA said it was mailed July 13th. I have not heard a thing from any of the five schools, except that it had been received. I've been getting concerned.... Anyone else submit way back in the summer? I guess the good thing is that I haven't gotten any rejections yet...

I applied in July and haven't heard anything yet...no interview, no rejection.

Hey guys!

Congrats to everyone on their acceptanc so far, especially those that interviewed on September 29th!! I interviewed on September 29th as well and was wondering if I have to wait until December to find out if I was accepted or not? Has anyone had the experience so far of getting an acceptance but not an early acceptance (approx 2 days later?) Thanks! I'm so nervous!

-Elizabeth

• 2 weeks later...

Got my rejection letter from Quinnipiac today :sad:

My stats:

300 hours of volunteer experience

No paid clinical experience

GPA 3.9

I did not take the GRE, and I don't have any paid patient care experience. I am not that surprised.

Congratulations to everyone that got interviewed/accepted!

I have an interview on November 17. Would anybody that has had one already be able to give me an idea about what the interview process is like?

Here are my stats:

GPA: 3.2 but my grades increased a lot between my freshman and senior year.

I have over 4000 hours of clinical experience working as a medical assistant.

I have 29 hours of PA shadowing.

Hello~

First time writing this to the forum..

I have an interview coming up on the 17th Nov. as well! So I guess I will be seeing some of you guys! :)

I am from Seattle... so I would be flying out here on Wednesday night since I have another interview with NYIT on Friday.. :)

Any tips on what they ask or how the interview process go?? it's my first interview (or i guess two interviews back to back..) so I am a bit nervous about it..

let's keep in touch! :)

wookim0801@gmail.com

Hey guys!

I put in my application the day of the deadline on Sept. 1st.

They received my application 1 month later on October 1st.

Today I received an email saying I qualified for an interview.

Heres my stats:

Gpa: 3.5 science gpa: 3.6,

3500 pc experience as a pharmacy technician

About 50 hours shadowing.

Sloop nervous!!! Any tips anyone????

For the Nov. 17th interview-ed peep, it was a gooooood experience to see some of you guys from this forum. I am not sure if some of you guys recognized me during the interview.... I was the only asian with spiked hair! ;)

Has anyone heard back from school yet? I got accepted at NYIT within 2 days of interview.. this one I haven't heard back yet.

Just wanted to see where we are standing as a group. :0

Archived