When do the 5 years start for science class requirement?

9 minutes ago, JuliaZ66 said:

I graduated from undergrad in May 2018. If I apply the 2023 cycle will I still meet the 5 year science pre-req requirement or do I have to be actually starting PA school within the 5 years. I don't know if I am going to be able to make the cycle next year (2022). 

Through my experience applying, I found that it depends on the program. I graduated in 2015 and therefore had a few pre-requisites approaching the 10-year mark. I made sure to check with each program before applying by e-mailing them. I encourage doing this because some programs required pre-reqs to be taken within X amount of years but there were still subtle differences. For example, one program would require pre-reqs to be completed 7 years prior to matriculation but some required them to be done 7 years prior to submitting your application. I hope this helps!

4 hours ago, Solamente said:

Through my experience applying, I found that it depends on the program. I graduated in 2015 and therefore had a few pre-requisites approaching the 10-year mark. I made sure to check with each program before applying by e-mailing them. I encourage doing this because some programs required pre-reqs to be taken within X amount of years but there were still subtle differences. For example, one program would require pre-reqs to be completed 7 years prior to matriculation but some required them to be done 7 years prior to submitting your application. I hope this helps!

Thank you so much, I appreciate your input!