Accepted: Touro NUMC Starting 1/2022

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, aec917 said:

Hello all! Accepted for Touro’s program at NUMC, class of 2024! I read on another forum that a Facebook group was created for accepted students - does anyone know how where I can find this? Looking forward to meeting everyone! 

Hello there! Yes the page is titled “NUMC Touro PA Class of 2024” but I saw someone else had a hard time finding it. If you have a hard time please let me know I might have to change the settings. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I was just accepted off the waitlist! I will look for the FB group to add. SO excited and can't wait to meet you all!

On 10/27/2021 at 8:44 AM, dnicef said:

Okay I changed the setting to the page. Please let me know if you’re still unable to find the page. Thank you 🙂 so excited to meet everyone & get started!!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone I applied to Touro NUMC this cycle. I was received verified and under review as of September but haven’t heard anything back regarding rejection, waitlist, interview or anything. Am I the only one? Should I contact them or is it still early? Feel like January is so close. 

On 12/1/2021 at 10:44 PM, Lann97 said:

Hi everyone I applied to Touro NUMC this cycle. I was received verified and under review as of September but haven’t heard anything back regarding rejection, waitlist, interview or anything. Am I the only one? Should I contact them or is it still early? Feel like January is so close. 

You aren’t the only one I haven’t heard anything since going under formal review and they said final decisions by December 1st so I’m just waiting for the doomsday email 😞