Hi,

I am a first year student at CSUMB. I hope to help you transition to becoming a PA student at CSUMB. Feel free to contact me at joemm0426@gmail.com

I can answer questions about life as a PA student at CSUMB, finding a place to live, and loans.

Also, last year, my classmates and I set up a fb group page where we started to connect on social media. That connection helped students find future roommates and housing, and communicate about different parts of starting at CSUMB MSPA Program. It might be a good idea to start a fb page.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Joemonkey said:

Hi,

I am a first year student at CSUMB. I hope to help you transition to becoming a PA student at CSUMB. Feel free to contact me at joemm0426@gmail.com

I can answer questions about life as a PA student at CSUMB, finding a place to live, and loans.

Also, last year, my classmates and I set up a fb group page where we started to connect on social media. That connection helped students find future roommates and housing, and communicate about different parts of starting at CSUMB MSPA Program. It might be a good idea to start a fb page.

Thanks so much, Joe!! 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, ERpa99 said:

Received an acceptance but will be moving forward with another program. Hope this makes someone else very happy when they get the good news! 🙂

When did you hear that you were accepted? Seems odd that a lot of people have found out so early when they said 3 to 4 weeks. At first I wasn’t too worried but now that I see people got accepted so quickly after interviews I’m pretty bummed that I still haven’t heard anything. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jax333 said:

When did you hear that you were accepted? Seems odd that a lot of people have found out so early when they said 3 to 4 weeks. At first I wasn’t too worried but now that I see people got accepted so quickly after interviews I’m pretty bummed that I still haven’t heard anything. 

Interviewed 6/23, Received acceptance 6/30, and given until 7/14 to make a decision

To those who haven’t heard back, don’t lose hope!

For those who got an offer, we have to respond by today to confirm.

So I believe maybe they’re waiting for the confirmation emails from the students they accepted, and then they’ll send out more offers/waitlist spots. 

Someone did just decline their offer too, so there’s still hope y’all! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Superavocado said:

Not since the one on Friday! Still waiting

If I may ask, did you interview at one of the later dates also?

Yeah I haven’t received anything except for the interview survey. 

Yeah I interviewed on the last day, 6/29! You did too as well right?