On 6/8/2022 at 8:38 PM, Joemonkey said:

Hello,

I’m a first year student CSUMB MSPA Program. My classmates and I going to host a zoom meeting where we will talk about our experience in PA school, and answer attendees’ questions. This event will happen within the next week. To receive an invitation, please email joemm0426@gmail.com 

In the email, please state if you are applying to CSUMB MSPA Program, schools in California, and or schools outside of CA.

Any tips for crushing my interview? This program is my dream school!!

Hello!

I got an invite and was wondering if anyone who has already interviewed with CSUMB can tell me and other prospective interviewees about the types of questions asked and how it is formated! anything will be appreciated, i am beyond grateful but also very nervous!! 

17 hours ago, Deena said:

I also chose 6/24! 🙂 Do we know what format CSUMB PA Program uses for interviews?

I tried checking last cycle's forums and it looks like the previous applicants weren't disclosed beforehand of which format the interview would be. 😬

Edited by ekgpa

On 6/18/2022 at 12:47 PM, ekgpa said:

I tried checking last cycle's forums and it looks like the previous applicants weren't disclosed beforehand of which format the interview would be. 😬

thanks for looking into this! I tried calling the program this morning to see if they could provide more information but I was not able to get someone on the phone and I didn't want to leave a message

3 hours ago, Deena said:

thanks for looking into this! I tried calling the program this morning to see if they could provide more information but I was not able to get someone on the phone and I didn't want to leave a message

I'm also still not sure how the format will be, but I did ask a former student (who is now a PA) and they said that that theirs was a traditional interview. They matriculated when the program was still new, so I'm not sure if they've changed it since then!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, cesara said:

I already interviewed and they never sent a photo confirmation email 🙂

Same here - for those interviewing soon, make sure to have it handy! You're going to show it on the camera at the time of your interview as well.

& remember to be yourself!! I know it can be nerve racking, but they really just want to get to know you as a person. They're all very nice, and the program director Dr. Forest is so passionate for our success!

• Like 1