interesting Spin to support COVID Vaccines

• Administrator
2 hours ago, kidpresentable said:

Cleric, I take it? Agreed, probably not the best class for projectiles

Actually, I thought clerics could use a staff sling in the later iterations of AD&D 1st edition, and now we're REALLY getting into geek/offtopic territory.

And yes, cleric/fighter, Drow female, before Drizzt was cool.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

When you prescribe for a patient you have never seen and say Ivermectin is for Lice - that is not medically ethical nor appropriate.

Whether Ivermectin proves to be a miracle or not - doing unethical and stupid things is not appropriate for a licensed medical professional. 

Spreading Misinformation and not following the current science is further unethical behavior and he shows no remorse. 

I would not want this guy treating my kids - ever. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CAAdmission said:

Some people appear to think that ivermectin is not yet a settled issue. Including, apparently the NIH.  

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/577844-texas-clinical-trial-to-examine-ivermectin-in-fight-against-covid-19

Yes and the wonderful people bursting into hospitals demanding Ivermectin or "they will sue" are really helping....

7 hours ago, Cideous said:

Yes and the wonderful people bursting into hospitals demanding Ivermectin or "they will sue" are really helping....

What can I say? Jerks are gonna jerk.

I'd almost blame this one on the suits. Ever since medicine transitioned to a business model, "the customer is always right." I've had lots of patients demand lots of stupid things. 

• Upvote 1