The Wait List

Hello all,

After the dust has settled from the interviews and the selection period, I have found myself on the wait list for the program. I do not think there are very many of us, but if anyone else is currently in the list, please feel free to post, share your experiences from the interview, use it as a support group, etc.

PS - Remember to remain hopeful!

Yea, I got waitlisted, too. I emailed Rose and she said there are about 17 people on the wait list. She said last year there were only 5 that made it off of it. There's not a ranking to the list; basically when one person drops it, they review the wait list to see who would be the best fit from it.

Stay Positive. You have to realize last year there were 68 students and 5 from the waiting list. This year there are 85 so....

Some of the wait list people were really last minute too. I think someone found out they were pregnant and another person got an offer they were hoping for.

Good things can still happen...

• 2 months later...

Actually I did, I forgot to post here but I was offered a seat on monday :) Jason Grahame called me and explained that someone had to back out, and asked if I was still interested in attending (which of course I was haha). So don't lose hope, the waitlist activations have begun

Archived