Story Submissions for Book

Hey all! I've been wanting to write a book of medical stories for awhile now, and decided the time was right to start! I am looking for story submissions for a compilation book. This book will be something that can be appreciated by anyone in the medical field, though it will be aimed at PA, NP, and MD students. We all remember those hard times in school when we wondered if we'd made the right choice to pursue medicine. I want to make it like a chicken soup for the soul style book, and I am looking for submissions from anyone in the medical field from students to practitioners.

Please share your favorite stories of life, loss, laughter, and learning in medicine. I will sort through all the entries, and contact you if I will be using your submission. When submitting your essay please make sure it is between 700 and 1000 words and attach it as a word document. Please do not use any real names in your stories so it remains HIPAA compliant. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at kiersten.ball@yahoo.com. If you know of someone else who might like to participate, please forward this to them! Thanks so much!

Archived