2021-2022 application cycle

On 9/21/2021 at 8:36 AM, SpencerDSG said:

I received an interview invite yesterday, interview dates are all next week! There was no real information on how the interview will go (other than being over zoom). So hopefully it's straightforward. 

cGPA - 3.4 sGPA - 3.4 GRE 315 Volunteer ~120 PCE - 8K+

Hi! Do you happen to know if they will be interviewing after this week? Their deadline is this coming Friday, 10/1. I would have applied months ago had I known I could. I am a lower GPA applicant and did not notice the option to petition my application until today when I discovered the information. I feel I'm a great fit for the program and speak fluent Spanish, so I'd love the opportunity to apply, just don't want to waste my $55 on CASPA if they've already essentially filled their spots. Hopefully I'm making sense? I'm just concerned since you said the interview dates are all this week 😕 

4 hours ago, rachels91 said:

Hi! Do you happen to know if they will be interviewing after this week? Their deadline is this coming Friday, 10/1. I would have applied months ago had I known I could. I am a lower GPA applicant and did not notice the option to petition my application until today when I discovered the information. I feel I'm a great fit for the program and speak fluent Spanish, so I'd love the opportunity to apply, just don't want to waste my $55 on CASPA if they've already essentially filled their spots. Hopefully I'm making sense? I'm just concerned since you said the interview dates are all this week 😕 

I am not sure! They didn't give too much information about other interviews. I understand exactly what you're saying and my advice would be to reach out to the program, but like you said their deadline is Friday. Maybe just spend the $55 and reach out, hope for the best. The interview dates that I saw were just the ones offered to me, they may have another few rounds of interviews like other schools. 

1 hour ago, SpencerDSG said:

I am not sure! They didn't give too much information about other interviews. I understand exactly what you're saying and my advice would be to reach out to the program, but like you said their deadline is Friday. Maybe just spend the $55 and reach out, hope for the best. The interview dates that I saw were just the ones offered to me, they may have another few rounds of interviews like other schools. 

Thanks so much! I was thinking the same, it can't hurt...so I just submitted 🙂 I also sent them an email. I appreciate your help! Good luck to you!!

• 7 months later...