Occupational medicine job offer for a new grad?

Bear with me. The first part describes the offer and the second part describes what I'm thinking for negotiations.

I am a new grad. I have received an offer letter but the terms in the offer letter seem pretty vague and the benefits aren't all clearly defined so im waiting on the benefits information to be sent over in full before I sign but here's the info I have so far. Wondering what I should negotiate for without coming across too demanding 

New grad. Occupational medicine job. M-F 8-4. Sole provider at the location

Salary- $115k. No bonus, rvu, or overtime pay 

PTO- 80 hours. Verbally stated I'd get 16 days after the first year but not mentioned in offer letter. I don't have the holidays schedule yet but it's somewhere between 6-9 days. No mention of sick days.

CME- 40 hours and $2000 after 6 months 

Health insurance- pretty vague about the various plans. Starts after 60 days employment

401k after 6 months but no company matching

Verbally mentioned malpractice insurance but didn't say anything about tail and it isn't mentioned in the offer letter.

Now here's what I'm thinking for negotiations. I'm pretty happy with the salary so I wasn't planning on negotiating there. 

I'd like at least one more week of PTO but not sure it's really possible given I'm the sole provider at the location. However, they did say it goes up to 16 days after year one so obviously they allow it. I also plan to get the 16 days after year one in writing.

I'd also like to have all professional memberships and licensure fees/renewals covered. The main ones come out to an average of $1500 a year, $2000 if they fall on the same year. If I have to clarify I'd be asking for AAPA, VAPA, Uptodate, state licensure, DEA license, nccpa certification, bls, acls. It's unclear if the CME stipend can be used for this or not, however, I'd also be paying all of these out of pocket for my first year before the CME stipend kicks in 6 months later.

I don't need health insurance coverage as I am covered through my husband's employment. I'd like to see if I can get additional compensation in lieu of health insurance coverage. I don't necessarily mean asking for a salary increase but maybe using that as a bargaining tool for one of the above benefits. 

Also of course I want to clarify about malpractice insurance (which I know I have) and tail coverage (unsure about) and will negotiate for that if needed.

The last thing I would consider is 401k matching. The offer letter says "at this time, our plan is funded through employees contribution only" so not sure that's an option. However, I may also ask for the 401k to start month one. I don't really understand why I'd have to wait 6 months to put my own money in if they aren't matching it.

What do you think? What else would you ask for in negotiations. I mainly have two requests and I don't think either are unreasonable.

Thanks!