MEDEX Tacoma Interview Oct 2021

17 hours ago, callmeyonn said:

No they normally send it out by Wednesday before the interview. 

I got an email asking me to register for the conference with my CASPA ID and it detailed who my interviewers/interviewees would be as well as other general school information. Check your email again. I received this yesterday afternoon.

11 hours ago, Jseminario said:

Hey so is anyone able to set up zoom meeting that’s longer than 40min lol? If not it’s ok I’ll just pay for it.

Thanks!

juliana 

Hi Juliana,

Yes, I have a paid zoom account and can set up a meeting without a time limit. Shall I set one up tomorrow for us at 5pm?
I can post the connection info tomorrow morning for folks.

I hope everyone can make it. I'll just post the connection information now so that everyone has plenty of time to see it.

See y'all today at 5!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://naranorthwest.zoom.us/j/98665042978?pwd=Qlk1c1NzbVJWZTZWVWdhdllOcmhEQT09

Meeting ID: 986 6504 2978
Passcode: 786167
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,98665042978# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys! Just thought I would drop in and say it was great interviewing with you all and I am wishing everyone the best of luck! It's cool to know there is this forum where we can connect.  How is everyone feeling after? Not gonna lie the post interview nerves are in full force. 

Edited by Mstirg
wording
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Mstirg said:

Hey guys! Just thought I would drop in and say it was great interviewing with you all and I am wishing everyone the best of luck! It's cool to know there is this forum where we can connect.  How is everyone feeling after? Not gonna lie the post interview nerves are in full force. 

I agree, it was wonderful "meeting" everyone in the interview.  This is probably one of the most relaxed PA school interviews I've experienced.  Wishing everyone the VERY best.  I feel the interview went very well.  Giving it all to the universe now.  

Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply I was celebrating lol. I got a call yesterday while I was at work lol 😆 I’m so excited for us but also so proud of everyone who interviewed because it’s extremely hard to get an interview! They should be sending waitlist emails soon too if they haven’t already let us know!! 

All the best,

juliana 

• Like 4

I got the call today! (Missed it yesterday, wasn't expecting to hear back so early, so I was decompressing by hiking and camping in the Cascades!)

Congratulations to everyone else too! Although anxious, I actually had a lot of fun in the interview sessions which is crazy. You all were amazing and I hope everyone hears good new soon!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dee23 said:

I didn't see anything on facebook, so I just started a group 😀. MEDEX Tacoma Class 10! Let me know if you want to be added as an admin!

Thanks so much for making us a group! Cant wait to start connecting with everyone. I just tried looking it up on facebook and wasnt able to find it, is it private? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JonesNtoBPA said:

Well, I received my notice of non-acceptance today. 😞I was honored to interview with all of you though. Everyone seemed to have very impressive backgrounds and experiences and I wish you best of luck on your journey ahead with Medex!

Aw, I'm sorry to hear.  It was so great meeting you and interviewing with you.  I thought you did an awesome job!  You have a great background and personality.  I have no doubts you will get into a program!  Wishing you only the best!!

• Like 2