Northern Arizona University Interviews for 2022 Cycle

Hi everyone.

Congratulations to all of you who received interviews and acceptance. 
I was wondering if anyone can tell me how long after the confirmation email received an interview invitation. The email that says you met all the minimum requirements. I haven’t heard back from them yet, and I’m gettyso nervous 😔. I had to submit my CASPA application late, and I feel like I may not hear anything at all from them for this cycle. 😕

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

I'm Deya c/o 2023. We're in our second semester and it's been crazy. I wanted to post because I remember what last year felt like. I was checking the forum every day, asking everyone's stats, comparing myself to everyone and literally losing sleep wondering if I would get a call. It was so stressful. I came back here to, first, offer encouragement that you will get the right school at the right time. I also came back here because first semester was stressful, mentally taxing and overwhelming (these are the best words I can come up with since there are no words to truly describe first semester). I needed to remind myself of how excited and eager I was. I loved going through this forum! Good luck everyone.

• 3 weeks later...