2021-2022 Application Cycle

22 minutes ago, BDFuturePA said:

I interview on 10/29, any tips?? I have a lot of nerves surrounding it…

also, I know people will start hearing back on November 1st — how long will the be sending out decisions? That first week of November I assume? I didn’t expect to know by Monday after my interview but, if so, that’s nice!

They said the week of  Nov 1, so probably the entire week but who knows. Best of luck on your interview- it was a great experience for me, very laid back and conversational! 

Edited by pa0413

7 hours ago, pa0413 said:

They said the week of  Nov 1, so probably the entire week but who knows. Best of luck on your interview- it was a great experience for me, very laid back and conversational! 

I’ve heard nothing but good things from others as well on the lay out and atmosphere of it all. That’s very encouraging to hear! Thank you so much!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BDFuturePA said:

I interview on 10/29, any tips?? I have a lot of nerves surrounding it…

also, I know people will start hearing back on November 1st — how long will the be sending out decisions? That first week of November I assume? I didn’t expect to know by Monday after my interview but, if so, that’s nice!

I interview on 10/29 as well! Lets both kill it!

• 2 weeks later...