2021-2022 Application Cycle

24 minutes ago, Pa2021a said:

I have not been told or asked when we would hear back but I was looking at the last forum and people got accepted around November. Since they said interviews will be conducted up until early November, maybe we might know by then? I have work so I opted for the 24th tour! 

I interviewed today and they said we will get a call from Michael Antoine if we are accepted between October and December since they are rolling

On 9/15/2021 at 2:13 PM, pa0413 said:

Wow! I had no clue that they were rolling- I thought they were one of the non-rolling schools. Thank you for asking!! 

So when I had my interview, I don't think she meant the admission's process was rolling. She was just talking about the decision emails being sent out in waves. She said "rolling" but she said everyone accepted would have an equal chance to claim their spot. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/27/2021 at 10:22 PM, goodluckcharm said:

Anyone want to discuss PA-CAT scores? About to submit my application and just curious what competitive scores are as it's hard to find anything about them online!

Hi! I got:

Anatomy/physiology 546

Biology 551

Chemistry 561

Composite 548

You can go online and search percentile/score rankings to see where you fall among all test-takers to date

On 9/3/2021 at 3:21 AM, Pa2021a said:

When I submitted my application they sent me an email saying they offer interviews from September-early November. For those who received interviews recently, would y’all mind telling your stats in terms of when you applied, gpa, hours, etc. I applied late August and was wondering if maybe they are offering interviews to candidates based on when they applied? Definitely getting worried but still hopeful! 

I applied mid August and got an email for an interview a couple weeks later, my stats are:

GPA 3.79

Hours: 250

PACAT: anatomy 546, biology 551, chemistry 561, composite 548

There's still lots of time to get an interview!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 12:44 PM, PrePAStudent1998 said:

do you all think we won’t hear until December? according to last years forum that’s when everyone heard but maybe they’re doing rolling admissions this year?

Gosh I hope not! I saw that too- I’m hoping it’s earlier this year!! 

On 10/2/2021 at 12:44 PM, PrePAStudent1998 said:

do you all think we won’t hear until December? according to last years forum that’s when everyone heard but maybe they’re doing rolling admissions this year?

It looks like last year their interviews were later too, in my interview they told me acceptances will go out between October and December so hopefully soon! 

26 minutes ago, CU2021 said:

It looks like last year their interviews were later too, in my interview they told me acceptances will go out between October and December so hopefully soon! 

I know it's only 4 days into October which is at the very beginning of when they're supposed to start sending out admissions but I'm getting anxious! No one has heard anything (accepted, waitlisted, rejected) right? 

4 hours ago, eglibrizzi said:

I know it's only 4 days into October which is at the very beginning of when they're supposed to start sending out admissions but I'm getting anxious! No one has heard anything (accepted, waitlisted, rejected) right? 

I definitely haven’t, and I believe I was the first interview day on 9/1 (but I could be wrong on that). I hope we all hear soon! 

On 10/4/2021 at 7:52 PM, pa0413 said:

I definitely haven’t, and I believe I was the first interview day on 9/1 (but I could be wrong on that). I hope we all hear soon! 

I also had mine early in September! I'm also very nervous because I thought they said they would start sending out acceptances in October, but makes me feel better that no one else has heard! 

• Like 1

Hey guys! So I received an interview invite on Monday 10/4, and in the letter they told me that they would be conducting interviews throughout the months of September, October, and November. I signed up for my interview date the morning after I received my invite and almost all of the dates were already filled! I am scheduled for 10/29, so I know for sure that they are interviewing clear through October at least! Any advice for this interview would be helpful. Thanks!

5 hours ago, PrePASC02 said:

Hey guys! So I received an interview invite on Monday 10/4, and in the letter they told me that they would be conducting interviews throughout the months of September, October, and November. I signed up for my interview date the morning after I received my invite and almost all of the dates were already filled! I am scheduled for 10/29, so I know for sure that they are interviewing clear through October at least! Any advice for this interview would be helpful. Thanks!

Congrats on your interview! One thing I was always told for any interview is to always have questions! Having questions about the program shows you’ve done your research and are interested. The questions are normal interview style (not MMI) but a couple of them are medical related. Good luck!