Misericordia University 2021-2022

On 8/20/2021 at 9:53 PM, stephprePA said:

Hi all!

I noticed there wasn't a thread for this program, or at least I wasn't able to track one down (correct me if I'm wrong!). I just got an interview invite from this program today for September 24 and I wanted to know if anyone else was in the same boat?

I received an interview invite for Sep 24th too!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2021 at 9:53 PM, stephprePA said:

Hi all!

I noticed there wasn't a thread for this program, or at least I wasn't able to track one down (correct me if I'm wrong!). I just got an interview invite from this program today for September 24 and I wanted to know if anyone else was in the same boat?

hello Steph, I was also invited for an interview on September 24th! Good luck! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I plan to enter this university next year. At the moment, in addition to specialized literature, I also read a lot of fiction, because it allows me to relax mentally. I highly recommend that you draw your attention to the book A Raisin in the Sun, continue reading this. Very cool here are the ideas about gender roles are present in the play by Lorraine Hansberry "Raisins in the Sun". The play tells the story of two weeks in the life of a poor African American family named The Youngers.

Edited by IsidroEdwards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 11:47 PM, jojo1009 said:

For everyone that has been accepted and sent a deposit has anyone really heard much at all? I created an account with my student ID and everything and set up my email but has anyone heard anything else specifically from the PA program? 

I haven't heard anything else really. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...