2021 application cycle

On 8/24/2021 at 8:19 PM, jess999 said:

Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share how the interviews for Marist usually go? Thanks so much!

21 hours ago, Arbi18 said:

HI everyone, can anyone please share what kind of interviews they do? Is it more behavioral questions or MMI? Thank You. 

We all signed a nondisclosure agreement regarding the interview process and are unable to share any information without risking disqualification. Sorry about that!

On 9/1/2021 at 4:24 PM, ftpa18 said:

Has anyone whos applied in August heard back for an interview? 

I also applied in August and nothing yet! When I got the notification my application was being sent to the admission committee, they said that I should hear back from them in 1-2 months! Looking at previous forums, people who applied in July got interviews in December and they held interviews through February!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 12:57 AM, suuuuub999 said:

15 hours ago, LnPhA said:

@Rossie….. did you interview? Was it virtual or in person? I’m sorry I don’t know about anyone hearing….. I’m still waiting to hopefully get an interview. Good luck to you! 

It was virtual and thank you. I was waitlisted. I am not sure if they accept students from waitlist.