Question regarding pre-requisite course "General Psychology" and Humanities Electives/substitution

Hello fellow aspiring PAs!

I am planning on applying to Baylor's PA program next year and am currently working on finishing the last few classes required for admissions application.  I completed a general Psychology (PSYC 2301 TCCNS) course at Texas A&M 10 years ago which unfortunately expires this year, and I understand I would have to retake to be able to apply for next year.  I am registered for Developmental Psychology and Sociology for this Fall at my local community college and was wondering if the Developmental Psychology (PSYC 2314) course is eligible to fulfill the "General Psychology" pre-requisite for Baylor.  I would prefer to learn something new and helpful to my path of becoming a PA instead of retaking general/intro psychology to refresh "introductory" information on topics like Freud etc.  If there are other students here who have any knowledge regarding pre-requisite (non biology/sciences) course substitution, I'd love to hear your thoughts or advice.  Thank you in advance for stopping by!