Interview Invites for 2013 Matriculation

There were 27 students on the interview day this past tuesday (Nov 27th). No theological questions from me. I think they would be having similar number of students for each interview day (25-30) because last year there were 25 students on the day of my interview. Again, no theological questions for the last year's interview either.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There were 27 students on the interview day this past tuesday (Nov 27th). No theological questions from me. I think they would be having similar number of students for each interview day (25-30) because last year there were 25 students on the day of my interview. Again, no theological questions for the last year's interview either.

congrats zirom...ure actually the 1st batch of interviewee, I checked w/ them, and I'll be the second, cuz they have it every Tues per month. do u know what the essay question is cuz they say they will have a writing sample? btw who did u get interviewed with cuz i heard it all depends on certain peo? well thanks for the info,

if u want u can email me....

xcman1539 haha i know what u mean I interview there 2yrs ago, and they ask some tough questions (esp that benny hau doc guy), so many scenario questions!

But so far, I've havent heard from an interview yet....

Caspa mail 8/24

llu received 8/28

supp app done 9/2

but no interview invite as of yet

well keep me posted guys, thanks!

YEH I'll be interviewing Dec 4.

Hi Kimberlina, congrats on the recent interview, i'll also be interview dec 4, do u mind giving me tips on certain questions they ask? Thanks

Thanks! Honestly, there wasn't anything they asked that stands out to me as "tricky". There's no wrong answer for scenario questions, it's just a look into how you personally would handle things. No religious questions...my only concern is that everyone did a group and then an individual....except for my group. We only did a group interview for a longer period of time. I had Benny...so it also kinda felt like a debate, but he'll warn you he's hard. :) Good Luck!!!

The interview is pretty straightforward. They ask you the typical "why do you want to go here?" "What is a PA?" type questions. Then they'll ask you some questions about the field, what types of drugs can/cant prescribe, can you operate by yourself? Just make sure that you have multiple answers for some of the questions because they'll ask some questions to each person. And make sure you remember each of your fellow interviewees names. That way you could be like "I agree with Kelly but I also believe that..." Just know as much as possible about the profession and you will be fine.

Dont worry about the exams they give you. The writing one is very basic, just making sure you can write an essay, not looking for deep meaning or your views on a subject, more just to prove your writing skills.

The Med Term exam is also very basic, multiple choice. Questions like what does the suffix -itis mean?

Just be prepared and stay as relaxed as possible and you'll do fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jaypgray thx for the information. I have been waiting by my phone to see if they have called. I called them yesterday and asked them a question about my transcripts but also asked about the deadlines for the applications. They said that they will be accepting them until Jan. 15th. Hopefully I will get a call soon, or just have to wait till next year. Congrats on all the people that have gotten in!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived