Bryant University January 2022 Start

32 minutes ago, rnel97 said:

Wondering if the other thread got removed because of everything that was going on in regards to the program director and some of the posts getting pretty aggressive?? I am currently waitlisted this cycle but would love to hear updates if the program provides any at upcoming interviews. I was very interested in Bryant and really enjoyed my interview so I would like to stay informed as to what is going on, if anything

I interviewed yesterday with 10 others. At the end of the day, Dr. Furbee explained to us the nature of the "waitlist." He described it as being a technical term that the school uses to keep someone in the running for a spot. If they don't input you to the waitlist, you are essentially "lost." The waitlist is referred to and candidates are pulled from it as the interview cycles continue as they try to piece together a cohesive cohort. Some of the students present yesterday were encouraging though saying an acceptance could come as late as November/December...so don't lose hope!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received an email on Sept 16 inviting me for an interview on October 18. I know there was an interview date September 27 have those people heard back yet? Just curious because it sounds like they are almost full so Im worried going into this interview that there arent any spots left.  Also if anyone has some more insight to share on their interview style, etc. would greatly appreciate any help!

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Pawes said:

I got a weird message from them yesterday. It was the exact same waitlist email I got after my interview in june. It just said we are reviewing candidates and you are on the active waitlist. 

I got the same message. I’m assuming maybe they finished interviewing and are just letting us know we are still on the waitlist?