Jump to content

Medical Terminology Online

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Usually you would want to have taken a medical terminology course through a college. And so, it should be input under the school it was taken from and then the corresponding transcript should be ordered for the school. 


For instance, my undergraduate university did not offer medical terminology, and so, I took a medical terminology course online from another school. When adding this into CASPA, I had my undergrad university from which I graduated and then the other university from which I took med term. I then had to order transcripts for both schools.


Hope this helps!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More