Northern Arizona University PA Program

Hello all, 

I want to say congratulation for those who got accepted to PA at UNA. 

Could someone tell me how hard is it to get accepted to NAU PA program? I met all the prerequisites & GPA requirements. I submitted my supplemental application this summer for Fall 2022. Does the school prefer or choose for admission the top notch student when it comes for GPA or clinical experiences. I have a 3.47 (overall) and 3.26 (science). 

What do you guys think and what should I do next cycle if I don't get accepted for the year of 2022?

Thank you all for your time

3 hours ago, PAdream21 said:

Hello all, 

I want to say congratulation for those who got accepted to PA at UNA. 

Could someone tell me how hard is it to get accepted to NAU PA program? I met all the prerequisites & GPA requirements. I submitted my supplemental application this summer for Fall 2022. Does the school prefer or choose for admission the top notch student when it comes for GPA or clinical experiences. I have a 3.47 (overall) and 3.26 (science). 

What do you guys think and what should I do next cycle if I don't get accepted for the year of 2022?

Thank you all for your time

There's no answer to your question. It's very hard to get accepted just about anywhere. The majority of people that apply also have met all pre requisites and GPA requirements. Everyone else will also submit a supplemental application.

You can see on their website they accepted a variety of GPA's from 3.01-3.97 in this last cohort that started. Also anywhere from 750-25,000 hours of clinical experience for those accepted. There are a variety of factors schools look at and only they know what they are looking for in a student. 

Without knowing your full story and experiences its hard to tell how competitive you are. Even knowing all of that it's hard to tell you how competitive you are but a high GPA certainly doesn't hurt. 

Screenshot_20210808-200101_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Edited by browens3pa