Selling rosh practice pance blocks and both power packs

Hey guys, I recently just passed my pance (phew) and wanted to sell my rosh account that has the practice pance blocks (all 5 of them) and bothe 300q power packs. I thought they were pretty useful when I took the pance. My experience when I took was that there were a lot of first order questions that were painfully easy, but easy to get wrong if you didn't see that material recently so the power packs were useful in that way. The practice pance blocks from rosh was a good way to simulate the exam and I thought it was comparable to the nccpa practice exam and uworld questions, but slightly harder! Lmk if you're interested!! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PA8394 said:

And congratulations on passing!!! 😄

Any tips for those taking it soon? I'm thinking of buying uworld as well but unsure if its worth it.

Thank you!!!!! I honestly feel so fucking relieved. Also I answered your DM as well!

Also for uworld I borrowed my friend's account, but it had no resets so I would get repeat questions so I never know how accurate my scores were, but I did think it was useful. I used it for a week before my pance then switched back to rosh my last 3 days doing 5 blocks of 60 questions each day. To be completely honest, I thought the pance was most similar to the rosh questions. I got a lot of first order questions especially in the first 3 sections and I was finishing ~15 min early and spend that time going over my answers. However as I got further into the exam I did think the questions got harder or longer, but imo it was not as hard as the uworld questions. I don't think the uworld subscription is worth it if you already have the rosh or kaplan qbank, or unless you were splitting it with friends. I definitely think rosh was enough and at least 1 of the nccpa practice test! 

The week of my pance, I took one of the practice nccpa exam and got on the lower end of green. I also just kept doing questions in 60 blocks in test mode and reread the explanations in the bottom. The only other thing I would've changed was maybe read up more on my bony anatomy, common GI diseases and risk factors of diseases or cancer! 

I honestly felt like shit when I finished because I kept looking up questions afterwards and realizing I switched my answer to the wrong one (aka DONT SWITCH unless you misread your question!!). But like what everyone told me before I took it, everyone walks out feeling you failed, but more than likely you passed 🙂 Got absolutely smashed afterwards, started a new tv show this week to take my mind off the wait and found out today that I passed! Anyway, if you have any other questions lmk!!!! Good luck!! 

• 1 month later...