West Coast University (Richardson, TX) 2021-2022 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

I submitted CASPA and was verified August 3rd. I received an invitation august 6th and interviewed online 1.5 weeks later. They just opened up their brand new campus in richardson this month which I plan on seeing in person. I believe they said they would be accepting 50 students for their first class in January.

Hi I received an interview on August 5th and was accepted August 14th… I am wondering if anyone else has been accepted? I don’t know many people applying to the program because it’s brand new but from the information I have received it seems like a great program, curious about anyone else’s thoughts?

7 minutes ago, Katyw said:

Hi I received an interview on August 5th and was accepted August 14th… I am wondering if anyone else has been accepted? I don’t know many people applying to the program because it’s brand new but from the information I have received it seems like a great program, curious about anyone else’s thoughts?

Hey I was accepted too! Just like you said the program seems great and they’re very invested into making this first cohort successful. I was told orientation will be December 2nd and 3rd. If you want to make a Facebook group for our cohort I’d join so we can keep everyone updated. 

20 hours ago, Henrnguy said:

Hey I was accepted too! Just like you said the program seems great and they’re very invested into making this first cohort successful. I was told orientation will be December 2nd and 3rd. If you want to make a Facebook group for our cohort I’d join so we can keep everyone updated. 

I was also accepted! Let me know when a Facebook group is made or post the link so I can join 😊