Those rejected from Yale online previous cycles but accepted this one?

Looking those who ultimately got accepted by Yale online after getting rejected one of the previous cycles.  What did you do different, did you do what the admission counselor recommended? I was rejected this cycle and given a few things I could improve on and was trying to gauge how this has worked for others.

On 8/4/2021 at 10:56 AM, stat1177 said:

Looking those who ultimately got accepted by Yale online after getting rejected one of the previous cycles.  What did you do different, did you do what the admission counselor recommended? I was rejected this cycle and given a few things I could improve on and was trying to gauge how this has worked for others.

I didn't know that, but does Yale's admission office actually give out recommendation for those that have bee rejected but want to reapply? 

13 hours ago, medicallyours said:

I didn't know that, but does Yale's admission office actually give out recommendation for those that have bee rejected but want to reapply? 

I spoke to the admission counselor I was dealing with.  He gave me generalized recommendations after looking at my transcript/application.  He did say, of course, it is not guarantee I would get in if I did what he recommended.  

• Like 1