Oklahoma State University 2021 - 2022

Guest PNT9600

Your stats seem quite good and competitive! I was also waitlisted and I am also a non-traditional student in my mid 30s.

cGPA: 3.8

sGPA: 3.3 

GRE: 154, 153

Direct Patient Care Hrs: I am a PTA and Cert. Lymphedema Therapist 5,500 hrs

Volunteer hrs: 70 hrs 

Showing: 125 with Orthopedic Trauma PA, ENT, Medical Spa, and Famil Medicine

Thank you for sharing your stats!

• Like 1

Hello! I am also still waiting for a decision from the program. I noticed this morning that my application status portal no longer has my status posted on it. If i'm remembering correctly it said "application under review" a few days ago and now that status bar is completely gone. Has anyone else noticed the same thing on their account? 

10 minutes ago, TaraFitz said:

Hello! I am also still waiting for a decision from the program. I noticed this morning that my application status portal no longer has my status posted on it. If i'm remembering correctly it said "application under review" a few days ago and now that status bar is completely gone. Has anyone else noticed the same thing on their account? 

Honestly I bet it's a glitch.  They're on "university holiday" until Monday so nothing has changed from a few days ago at this point.  

1 minute ago, lizjackson35 said:

Honestly I bet it's a glitch.  They're on "university holiday" until Monday so nothing has changed from a few days ago at this point.  

Thank you, I'm sure you're correct. I was concerned that perhaps my app was no longer being considered but l should still have some sort of status on the portal. I will check again on Monday!

• Like 1

On 11/22/2021 at 11:36 AM, BreannaC said:

Also received an interview waitlist email yesterday! Frustrating, but better than a rejection. Any ideas at how many people were put on the interview waitlist last year/ how many got interviews? Wish they would post the stats from their first cycle on the website!

Got a call yesterday for an interview invite!! Only on the interview waitlist a week! Don't lose hope!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...