Interviews

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished the interview a few hours ago....everyone was very nice there, and I think it's a great program. PAApplicant sums up the day pretty well. For the actual interviews ....my biggest tip is to just try your best not to be nervous....(it's easier said than done, I know...I was quite nervous today). They WILL ask questions that you couldn't have predicted to be asked, so just prepare yourself mentally for that...but then again, they do ask plenty of good, not too difficult questions where you have plenty of room to talk about what you want them to know.

Hi all. Dont freak out if you havent heard yet! They go through all the early applications first....last year, I didnt submit my application until the end of September so I wasnt part of the early group....I was offered an interview in Feb and received my acceptance within a week...they have a good system to make sure they have enough spots left for those who interview later (4 out of the 10 people who interviewed with me are classmates).....I'm a current first year at Duke so feel free to PM me if you have any questions....good luck to all!!

Archived