Interviews

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I am still waiting to hear back for an interview invite. I submitted my supplemental app on August 12th...but I didnt receive the appplication complete email until Sept 15th. Does that mean I didnt make the August 15th deadline? For those of you who received an interview invite, when did yiou receive the application complete email and when did you submit?

Thanks!!

hi catterbury, I did the same thing. Sent in my supplement before the August 15th deadline and got the application complete email on Sept 15th. I have yet to hear back from an interview as well. My bf, however, received an interview invite last week for a Nov. 12th interview, but he submitted his supplement after August 15th and just received his complete on Oct 15th. He had a pretty quick turn around (jerk! ha). So it seems that they are sending out invitations for people that sent in the supplement before/after August 15th. I hope that helps a little bit! good luck!

Thanks guys...ya I was just seeing that there were people receiving invites who had submitted everything at the same time or after I had. Perhaps that is indicative that I will not be receiving an interview? Or maybe it is following a more random time table? Its hard to see this as a good thing haha. Best of luck to everyone!

I was in the interview group on October 30th and found out on November 6th that I was accepted! Good luck to interviewees! The morning session was information on their program, the virtual tour, financial aid information, 20-30 minutes sitting in on a class, and then the tour of the PA building. We then ate lunch and had a group interview and two individual interviews with two faculty members in each interview. My recommendation would be, like everyone says "Be yourself!" I had some pretty random answers which later I thought I regretted, but guess it turns out it wasn't so bad! haha Good luck everyone!!!

Archived