Interviews

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I submitted my application in mid-August, got my interview email Dec 9 (the day before my OHSU interview!) and interviewed in late January! 5 people from my interview group got in... and I think the very last day of interviews had 4-6 people that got in. So no worries if you are early or late... Good luck and BE YOURSELF!! :D

Hey all,

I just got an invite for interview on Oct 30!!! I had all my apps in early and got confirmation that they were under review on Aug 3 so I made the early app deadline. I applied last year as well and was not invited for interview so I am SUPER excited that I got one this year. Good luck to the rest of you, hope you all get good news!!!

It sounds like October 30 is the first interview date this year, I'm in that group as well. I'm excited to say the least!

My ballpark timeline, CASPA submitted: Early July

Supplemental: Late July

Application Completion: Early Sept

Invite: 9/14

Good luck to everyone out there, it's a long road and we are in the final sprint (of the first heat...but who's counting :)

I submitted my supplemental application at the end of August. I just registered to this forum and I really appreciate all the information. While you wait to hear it is really easy to get discouraged and start thinking the worst. Reading all your posts have really helped to lift my spirit! Good luck to everyone!

Archived