Failed boards six times!

Hello

I am confused and my journey has ended as a PA. I have taken boards six times and failed. I always wanted to become a PA. I need suggestions from those who are sincere regarding my situation. It might be embarrassing for some people to admit to failing the PANCE six times, but for me I see it as a challenge and journey and a dream that I will chase to the end. Please give some insight as to what should I do in applying for PA program.

I'm confused. you failed the PANCE 6 times? why are you applying for a PA program again?

*edit* ok nevermind, i just realized you can only take it a max of 6 times. This really stinks :-(

any idea why it was so difficult to pass? did you try a review course? do you have test anxiety? whatever the issue was, you are going to have to do some self reflection and overcome if if you try PA school the 2nd time around.

Not sure what to tell you other than go for it if its really what you want.... the only advice I can think of is to get in contact with the program you originally graduated from and explain your situation. Perhaps they will be a little more understanding than other programs in accepting you into their next class.

good luck to you

Archived