Interviews 2012-2013??

Interviewed at GWU yesterday. Very comfortable, well organized process. Everyone was super nice.. admins, faculty, directors, current and prospective students.

The MMI process was well run and I believe quite appropriate / applicable to getting to know the "inner workings" of interviewees. I suggest just being who you really are is the best way to do these.

From my perspective.. great program and very well worth the time and money to spend with gracious people here at GWU.

Very best of everything to my peers that also participated this weekend!! I gained a few dear friendships and experiences that I will cherish and reflect on for a long time.

Go GWU PA / MPH program and Director Dr. Lisa M. Alexander!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I indicated earlier, I interviewed last Saturday. Haven't heard anything yet. I'm in contact with someone in my group that hasn't heard anything yet either. Dr. Alexander noted that the committee was going to meet yesterday and would do their very best to get decisions out "before the holidays." I hope that this helps....

Archived