Application Cycle 2012, Matriculation January 2014!

• 4 weeks later...

bambamrae,

Acceptance to EVMS will go out at the beginning of Aug usually. ( at least thats when I got mine :) ) So it will go out before your other school starts :) If EVMS is your first choice, and you have been accepted to another school, then I would at least accept that one and then see if you get in to EVMS. If you do get accepted to EVMS, then you have a decision to make :) If not, then at least you got in to a school! Unless you are dead set on EVMS and don't want to go anywhere else, then hold out :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Are there any current or graduate PA students that I may contact regarding the program. EVMS is my top choice and I would love to get some perspective and info from anyone who is or was in the program. I also have a list of questions regarding the program. If you could PM me I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

Are there any current or graduate PA students that I may contact regarding the program. EVMS is my top choice and I would love to get some perspective and info from anyone who is or was in the program. I also have a list of questions regarding the program. If you could PM me I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks in advance.

Archived