Interviews for 2012, Matriculation 2013!!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jmelitz - if you don't mind me asking, did you receive a letter from Northeastern saying you were wait listed? Or are you just asking about their process in general? (I have not heard anything to date, so I am wondering if the the class has been selected yet, or if letters are still being sent out.) Thanks!

jmelitz - if you don't mind me asking, did you receive a letter from Northeastern saying you were wait listed? Or are you just asking about their process in general? (I have not heard anything to date, so I am wondering if the the class has been selected yet, or if letters are still being sent out.) Thanks!

I sent them an email because the wait was killing me. They informed me I was being put on an alternate list. They also said everyone will hear by the end of this week... hope that helps! Let me know what you hear. I am curious about the length of this "list"

Jo

Hi all! Congrats to all of you who have heard the news that you wanted! I'm a first year right now at NE and definitely remember how hard application year was with the waiting, etc! For those on the alternate list, that was me last year~so it's certainly possible to be accepted down the line! I know that there are a few others in my class that were off the list (they also expanded the class from 36-40 so that may have played a role). I'm not sure if it made a difference but I actually wrote a thank you letter after receiving the letter for the waitlist to Rosann (telling her what I liked so much about the program, thanking them for the opportunity and letting her know that if a spot opened up, I'd gratefully accept). I was accepted at the end of February...and I think somebody was accepted in the summer after already started the CASPA process again. If it doesn't work out, I can say that this school is well worth it and I would have applied again the next year, without a doubt! I hope that you're all enjoying the holidays and happy new year!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived