Mercy College of Ohio 2021-2022

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, sw1221 said:

@Yayitschurrotime Yay!!!! Congrats!!!! I'm gonna start a FB group 

Congrats to you as well!! I don’t have fb at the moment (deactivated it) but when I decide to reactivate, I’ll join the group. Has anyone else heard back? I’d love to connect and get to know each other. PM me so we can exchange contact info. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Edited by Yayitschurrotime

7 minutes ago, Love2620 said:

Just got my acceptance call!!! Erin told me we were sending acceptances slowly each week so mine took bit longer but I am so excited!!! Are the rest of you waiting to hear from other or planning on Attending Mercy most likely? 

Yay congrats!!! I plan on attending 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Love2620 said:

I got into my instate school 🙂 as a soon to be mama makes most sense to just stay here so I'll be forfeiting my spot even though I sent the deposit, but hey hopefully another student can have my spot 🙂 Congrats and good luck to those accepted and those waiting! 

Congratulations on the baby and congrats on getting into another program! You are going to be awesome!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Love2620 said:

I got into my instate school 🙂 as a soon to be mama makes most sense to just stay here so I'll be forfeiting my spot even though I sent the deposit, but hey hopefully another student can have my spot 🙂 Congrats and good luck to those accepted and those waiting! 

So happy for you. Still sad that we don't get to be classmates but you'll be so much happier at home w/ that extra support from friends/family as you're navigating through PA school. Have a safe delivery & best of luck with everything. 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yayitschurrotime said:

So happy for you. Still sad that we don't get to be classmates but you'll be so much happier at home w/ that extra support from friends/family as you're navigating through PA school. Have a safe delivery & best of luck with everything. 🙂

Yeah I'm also sad about that but we will be PAs and our dreams are all coming to true 🙂 thanks for the well wishes and same goes for you 🙂