2021-2022 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, PABAT said:

Hi! I received an invite for an interview December 2nd! Does anyone who went already know what format it is? Any advice? and is anyone else going on the 2nd as well? The nerves are hittin.

The interview was set up as basically 3 (I think) groups of 2 faculty in each- and you just go to each group for a mini interview (~20 min). Then one with the director - no group interviews which I really liked! 

On 11/27/2021 at 4:42 PM, PABB2024 said:

The interview was set up as basically 3 (I think) groups of 2 faculty in each- and you just go to each group for a mini interview (~20 min). Then one with the director - no group interviews which I really liked! 

Nice! it's so much less stressful that way. you said 20 mins altogether? I had an mmi interview like that. We had a lot of scenarios, ethical questions and it was fast. Would you say it was like that? I want my nerves to calm down because i literally have no clue what im walking into Thursday. The email was so vague lol and im still waiting on their follow up email! Thank you by the way for helping. 

18 hours ago, PABAT said:

Nice! it's so much less stressful that way. you said 20 mins altogether? I had an mmi interview like that. We had a lot of scenarios, ethical questions and it was fast. Would you say it was like that? I want my nerves to calm down because i literally have no clue what im walking into Thursday. The email was so vague lol and im still waiting on their follow up email! Thank you by the way for helping. 

So with each group you have about 20 min. It was kind of odd because when you aren’t interviewing, you just sit and wait! Lol so that was kind of nerve wracking. But everyone was really nice and there weren’t any super out there questions - at least not that I was asked.