Schools which accept online prerequisites

Hi, can anyone give me a general idea of how many schools will accept online prerequisites. It seems that most schools I've emailed want them taken in person. As an international applicant from the UK, the amount of schools I'm eligible for is already reduced but I'm actually struggling to find any which will accept online prerequisites and my UK BSc degree. There's no way I can afford to do all the prereqs in America. Any information/advice on the matter will be hugely appreciated!

Hi Georgerrrrr, I believe my program (Westfield) does accept online prerequisites as long as they are accredited (I think like Doane or UNE)- they don’t accept certificate courses. Not sure how this would work in terms of lab courses like A&P and Chem. I think another issue you may have to ask about is if your undergrad degree is applicable. My advice is to just search programs you are interested in, look over their FAQs and then call the program to speak with someone who can give you a reliable answer. Best of luck to you!