NP promotion

So I got this Email today and this link

https://nursejournal.org/nurse-practitioner/salary/?utm_campaign=Contractor Newsletter%3A Advanced Practice&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=141138781&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8_N84oRwhIhWInmi5-vGrXYiRJ6lD_4-zIG4CS3WYfMYMpdD6o4MZILjghGSidjl4Dy8cHaC4GbhhzeuMkRpZMXDETJw&utm_content=141138781&utm_source=hs_email

Point is that even the head hunters are out there promoting NP and not PA - and the DNP appears to get you about an extra 8k /year....

Untitled design - 2021-07-15T172258.669
Find your next locums opportunity (10)

System Chief Medical Officer at North Mississippi Health Services

2021 Salary Guide for Nurse Practitioners

Find out salaries by specialization, COVID-19 effects on salary, and the highest paying+lowest paying states for NPs in this detailed salary guide for nurse practitioners.

Untitled design - 2021-07-15T154216.791

Looking for Locums Opportunities?

See what's available and we'll help find your match.

System Chief Medical Officer at North Mississippi Health Services (1)

Find Out the Projected Physician Shortage by 2034

See which specialties stand to see the highest shortage of physicians and learn what factors are behind these projections.

Untitled design - 2021-07-15T155257.270

Which Medical Shows Are Most Realistic?

Every physician-based series thinks they create the most true-to-life ER settings on television. Where would you rank them?

Untitled design - 2021-07-15T162203.232

Podcast of the Month

Listen to Jeremy Blanchard, System Chief Medical Officer at North Mississippi Health Services share his insights about bringing compassion and care to rural communities and leveraging data and modeling during the COVID-19 pandemic on this episode of the Heroes of Healthcare Podcast.

Jackson & Coker, 2655 Northwinds Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30009, United States

Unsubscribe Manage preferences

• Administrator
4 hours ago, ventana said:

Point is that even the head hunters are out there promoting NP and not PA - and the DNP appears to get you about an extra 8k /year....

Correlation is not causation.  I know for a fact my future DMSc will not get me a single penny more, but will move my relatively-well-compensated self out of the "PA without doctorate" and into the "PA with doctorate" column.