Interviews, Rejections, Waitlisted for summer 2012 cycle?

OUCH! well luckily once you e-submit schools can view it :) most schools dont wait for the mailed copy which is good. I just hate waiting, which is where we are now for all schools. constantly checking email and the mail gets stressful! but hopefully since youve interviewed before you knock this one out of the park.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a good experience with the interview last cycle. It was my first and only interview last year so I was definitely nervous in addition to being 6 months pregnant at the time! =D So, I am definitely not pregnant now and I took some refresher courses to help my application. So, I am still hopeful that this is the year! Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I submitted my application July 30th (a little late, I know). They received it in the first week of August. I am wondering if I submitted too late for an interview?

Dear ME,

"Your application for admission to the Arizona School of Health Sciences Physician Assistant Program has been reviewed. We are pleased to invite you to our campus for an interview." YESS!!!! I got an interview!! January 11 at 8am! anyone else going then? that was the earliest date, two in January and two in February.

@ JaK13, Yes I received it today at 441pm, the subject said PA- Interview so I opened it and it was from ATSU. I am still shaking from the excitement! I submitted my CASPA June 5 and the supplemental app June 29 and I was seeing on here people who submitted in July were receiving interview invites so I was nervous that I got passed on.

I have heard in the past that they are hand written. I don't know how we would type it there. There really isn't a computer lab with multiple computers for the amount of people that interview on each interview slot. The best thing I can thing of to prepare for the essay is practice organizing your thoughts on a variety of topics and making outlines before you write. That way you aren't just writing whatever comes to your head at the time. I am sure that doing what you are already doing in getting ready for the interview and the kinds of questions they will be asking you is great practice. Good Luck!!

Archived